Friday, March 31, 2017

Crazy Shaker Cards ~ Creative Embellishments

Today, I'm sharing some fun shaker cards with you! I've used Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs and Crazy Cats stamps (coloured with Copic Markers) along with Graphic 45 papers to create these cards. For the shaker part, I've used sequins and some Creative Embellishments Wood Veneers- which I left plain because I LOVE how the natural wood and laser engraving looks!
For the Crazy Dog Shaker Card, I used papers from Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport collection and inked all the papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I used the Dog Gone Cute Wood Veneers in the shaker on this card. I also used two pieces from these Wood Veneers to embellish the front of the cards. I coloured the Ball using a Red Copic Marker and I added some patterned paper to the Dog Tag, outlined the tag with a Black Copic Marker and then inked it with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I thought this masculine card would be perfect for Father's Day!

For the Crazy Cat Shaker Card, I used papers from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime collection and inked all the papers with Distress Ink in Antique Linen. I used the Purrfect Pieces Wood Veneers in the Shaker on this card. I thought this would be a fun card for Easter - featuring a confused Kitty who thinks he's a rabbit!
Thanks so much for popping by my blog today! Have Crazy Fun Crafting!

No comments: