Soccer Set #1, Soccer Flair, chipboard Nested Stars, wood veneer Stars, and chipboard Basic Alphabet. I painted the soccer net and soccer ball with Heavy White Gesso, then added silver metallic paint to the bars of the soccer net and black acrylic paint to sections of the soccer ball. I finished off the net by adding some white cheesecloth behind it to look like actual netting. I finished the soccer ball by adding some Glossy Accents. I embossed the chipboard and wood veneer stars with silver metallic embossing powder. I painted the #1 (from the Basic Alphabet) with blue acrylic paint and finished it with Glossy Accents. Finally, I completed the embellishment of the layout with a couple of pieces of soccer flair!
- Create a NEW project (i.e., layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc…) as of July 1st 2017.
- Please no back linking (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge requirements). Please link only NEW projects.
- Combining the CE Challenge with other challenges is permitted.
- Please add your entry to the InLinkz box on the Challenge Post on the Creative Embellishments Blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along; however, everyone who does use CE product will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on the CE blog post the day after the challenge ends.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!